Use The Form Below To Apply For Your Organization
1. Whole Foods Market has guidelines for the organizations we are able to support with donations. In addition to being a non-profit, you must fall into one of these categories:
· Environmental Preservation
· Preventative Health Care
· Hunger Relief
· Organic Farming / Sustainable Food Resources
2. Applications must be received 60 days prior to the “event date” or “pick up” date in order to be considered.
3. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis: early submission is highly recommended.
4. Due to the volume of applications received, unfortunately, we cannot meet with every organization that reaches out. Please do not follow-up with a phone call or email regarding your donation application. We will contact you directly if we have questions or your request is approved.
5. We do not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges, or multiple requests from the same organization or organizations and / or causes. Please do not apply for additional donations.
6. Each approved organization is restricted to one donation per year from any and all Whole Foods Market stores. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support. An organization may only receive one donation per year.
7. Because Whole Foods Market believes in being an active community member, requests from other civic and charitable groups will be considered if the organization is in the immediate vicinity of a store location, meets our core values, and funding is available
8. The recipient must be a 501-C (3) nonprofit organization. A copy of the 501-C (3) letter from the IRS must accompany the application. This letter comes from the Treasury Department and is different from the state tax-exempt form.